1- According to the SDS for HCl, a solution of 37% HCl can be poured down the drain.
2- What are the NFPA ratings for sodium hydroxide pellets?
Report the following in each blank:
Blank # 1: Health
Blank # 2: Fire
Blank # 3: Reactivity
Question 25 options:
Blank # 1——-
Blank # 2——-
Blank # 3———
3- Question 23 options:
Sigma Aldrich is a popular chemical manufacturer. Go to the website (https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/united-states.html) and search for the chemical hydrochloric acid, ACS Reagent 37%. Open the Safety Data Sheet (SDS). Use the SDS to complete the following sentence:
The density of HCl is ———–
Which of the following is an inappropriate use of glassware?
- Over-tightening a clamp to the glassware.
- Quench a beaker in ice after heating directly under a bunsen burner.
- Check the glassware for flaws before use.
- Pick-up broken glass with your hands.
5- Which of the following is false regarding appropriate use of a pipet?
- Use a pipet pump to draw liquid into the pipet.
- Use your finger to stopper the pump before dispensing liquid
- Use your mouth to dispense liquid.
- All of the above.