http://mynursingaffiliate.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-300x60.png 0 0 prince http://mynursingaffiliate.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-300x60.png prince2021-05-17 20:22:502021-05-17 20:22:503A: Epidemiology Instructions Research a possible issue or problem within epidemiologyForm a hypothesis for how to solve the issue or problem you have identified and use the scientific method to creat
- Research a possible issue or problem within epidemiology
- Form a hypothesis for how to solve the issue or problem you have identified and use the scientific method to create and test your hypothesis.
- Create charts, graphs or maps to illustrate the data from your research.
- Using critical thinking and problem solving skills, how can health science professionals be successful in improving this problem?
- NO PLAGIARISM
- The paper should be at least 1000 words in length.
- Include a list of U.S. based references only APA format.