I’m studying for my Management class and need an explanation.
Team Members’ Names:
MGT 330: In-Class Team Assignment #8
“Five Star” Case Study Questions
1. What do you see as the major strengths and weaknesses in the feedback control system used in the schools in this case study? Come up with two strengths and two weaknesses.
2. What two changes would you recommend to overcome the weaknesses and improve the feedback control system?
3. Do you believe using a “1–5” grading system by principals and master teachers a valuable part of a feedback control system for teachers? Why or why not?
4. How might the state control the accuracy of principals who are conducting teacher evaluations? Make one suggestion.
Are We a Team Case Study Questions
1. What type of team does the new CIO have? Would you consider the team functional or dysfunctional? Cite two examples from the case study to support your answer.
2. What do you see as two key problems with the team? If you were Jenny McConnell, how would you address these problems?
3. How do you think that the team evolved to this low level of cooperation and cohesiveness? Explain.
4. What three suggestions would you make to the CIO to help her turn this collection of individual regional and department heads into a top-performing team?