Please help with the following problem.
This job provides a description of the basic tenets of Eysenck’s theory of personality. It also provides proofs for the biological basis for personality traits.
© customnursingassignments Inc. customnursingassignments.com March 21, 2019, 10:08 am ad1c9bdddf
Dimensions of Personality:
The Biosocial Approach to Personality
Hans J. Eysenck
Basic tenets of Eysenck’s theory
- Extroverts have a relatively low level of brain arousal that leads them to seek stimulations
- Introverts have a relatively high level of brain arousal so they shy from stimulating social activity
- Neuroticism is an emotional instability
- Psychoticism includes a tendency towards psychopathology involving impulsivity and cruelty, tough-mindedness, shrewdness, low agreeableness, and low conscientiousness.
- Personality is accounted for by the three dimensions, extraversion, …