prince2021-01-31 07:01:542021-01-31 07:01:54Conceptual issues in Social Psychology
- Can attitudes predict behavior?
- Should attitudes be studied experimentally? Illustrate your answer with example.
- Describe define, and evaluate some of the key theories of the self that have emerge in psychology?
- Recent theoretical developments in critical psychology have rendered the concept of the self obsolete. Discuss.
- What are the assumptions underlying the discipline of psychology?
- Pinker (2002) has argued that the standard social science model fails. evaluate his argument using examples from across the curriculum.
- Design a psychology degree and justify your decisions.
- Social policy assumes a theory of human nature. Discuss.
- Dennett (1984) questions why we want free will . Is this a legitimate question?