ETHC445N – Principles of Ethics
Required ResourcesRead/review the following resources for this activity:
- Attached Ethical Memoir below
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source
IntroductionYou began this session considering a moral-ethical dilemma you yourself faced that you either resolved or failed to resolve, but hopefully learned from. You may never have given much thought to ethical theory nor what ethical premises/paradigms you have unconsciously held.
InstructionsNow that you have had an opportunity to explore ethics formally, create a reflective assessment of your learning experience and the collaborations you engaged in throughout this session. You will submit the following:
- A written reflection
For the written reflection, revisit your ethical memoir and address the following:
- What ethical theory best applies to your experience?
- Which significant author you have studied most speaks to your own ethical paradigm as you are (re)forming it now?
- If you did not resolve your ethical dilemma when you experienced it, what would you do now and why?
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 1.5 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page (minimum of 1 scholarly source)
- NO PLAGIARISM
DUE: 2/29/2020 at 3PM Eastern, standard time.