Required ResourcesUse Ethical subjects – Introduction”; “The Classical Period”, and “Writing about Moral Issues”
1 Scholarly Source
InstructionsUsing a proposed ethical memoir of an average African American female named Adrianna, compose a paper in first person that describes a moral-ethical dilemma that she encounters and the outcome of that dilemma in detail. Address the following questions:
- Did you solve the dilemma? If so, how? If not, what were the repercussions or consequences?
- What would you do differently if faced with the same problem today?
- What is the importance of good ethics?
- Why should we be concerned about our actions?
Remember, the dilemma should be detailed with description and dialogue. Regard the questions as prompts, not an ordering of your responses. This is not a Q&A essay, but rather a graceful reflection regarding a difficult ethical dilemma you faced.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 2 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- In text citation
- Title page
- References page
- No plagiarism
DUE: 1/13/2020 by 1 AM, Eastern standard time.