I need complete 2-3 pages paper on the following assignment. HALF PAGE LENGTH IS NOT ACCEPTED. Must address the all steps properly. Must include 3-5 credible references from provide required readings and cited in APA. Must provide 100% original work.
DO NOT PROVIDE THE PREVIOUSLY USED WORK.
DO NOT WRITE QUESTIONS IN ANSWER!
Read the “Three brutal facts that provide strategic direction for health care delivery systems: Preparing for the end of the health care bubble” by Nathan Kaufman.
Kaufman discusses that the health care industry is heading for a fall and that organizations need to prepare now by focusing their strategies on new market realities.
After reading the Kaufman article, write a complete 2-3 pages paper to respond to the following questions.
- Why does Kaufman believe the health care bubble is going to burst? Explain whether you agree or disagree with his views.
- Discuss what he means by “Physician autonomy and the organized medical staff will become less relevant”. Do you believe this will improve patient care?
- Discuss what a prepared organization is to Kaufman. Do you believe this is what it will take to effectively deal with the health care bubble? What are some suggestions that you have based upon this article and your own research?
In your paper must include
· · Complete 2-3 pages length
· · Proper introduction and conclusion.
· · 3-5 references from provided readings and cited all in APA.
· · Asaria, M., Ali, S., Doran, T., Ferguson, B., Fleetcroft, R., Goddard, M., & Cookson, R. (2016). How a universal health system reduces inequalities: lessons from England. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, 70(7), 637-643.
· · Beitsch, R. (2015). Hospitals oppose site-neutral outpatient pay proposal in Obama’s budget. Inside Washington Publishers’ Inside CMS, 18(5).
· · Beland, D., Rocco, P., &Waddan, A. (2016). Obamacare wars: Federalism, state politics, and the Affordable Care Act. Lawrence: University Press of Kansas. Retrieved from https://muse.jhu.edu/book/43112
· · Galarraga, J. E., & Pines, J. M. (2016). Costs of ED episodes of care in the United States. The American Journal of Emergency Medicine, 34(3), 357-365.
· · Harrison, S. (2015). Health care reform may drive higher comp costs. Business Insurance, 49(6), 4-4,22.
· · Foundation Recovery Network. (2016). The effects of the Affordable Care Act and outpatient treatment. Accessed from http://www.outpatientcenters.org/affordable-care-act/
· · Gavil, A. I., &Koslov, T. I. (2016). A flexible health care workforce requires a flexible regulatory environment: Promoting health care competition through regulatory reform. Washington Law Review, 91(1), 147-197.
· · Joynt, K. E., Chan, D. C., Zheng, J., Orav, E. J., &Jha, A. K. (2015). The impact of Massachusetts health care reform on access, quality, and costs of care for the already-insured. Health Services Research, 50(2), 599–613
· · Kaufman, N. S. (2011). Three “brutal facts” that provide strategic direction for healthcare delivery systems: Preparing for the end of the healthcare bubble. Journal of Healthcare Management,56(3), 163-8.
· · Kennedy, S. (2015, December 1). New health care jobs in Pennsylvania not at hospitals. The Morning Call. Retrieved from http://www.mcall.com/business/mc-health-care-employment-20151201-story.html
· · Mead, R. (2015). The obstacles to health care reform. Policy, 31(3), 12-13.
· · Merlo, G., Page, K., Ratcliffe, J., Halton, K., & Graves, N. (2015). Bridging the gap: Exploring the barriers to using economic evidence in healthcare decision making and strategies for improving uptake. Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, 13(3), 303-309.
· · Outpatient medical procedures save money. (2016). Healthcare Leadership Review, 35(5), 13.
· · Rich, G. (2015, March 30). Hospitals going out for profitable care: Outpatient sites cheap, serve paying patients, align with Obamacare. Investor’s Business Daily, p. A1.
· · Young, Q. D. (2016). Health care reform: A new public health movement. American Journal of Public Health, 106(6), 1023-1024.
· · The Dartmouth Atlas of Health Care. (2016). Home Page. Retrieved from http://www.dartmouthatlas.org/.
· · U.S. Department of Labor. (2017). COBRA continuation coverage. Retrieved from https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ebsa/laws-and-regulations/laws/cobra
· · U.S. Department of Labor. (2016). Frequently asked questions about portability of health coverage and HIPAA. Retrieved from http://www.dol.gov/ebsa/faqs/faq_consumer_hipaa.htmlhttp://mynursingaffiliate.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-300x60.png 0 0 prince http://mynursingaffiliate.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-300x60.png prince2021-01-31 07:39:202021-01-31 07:39:20HDS-SLP Assignment 1