In a 1- to 2-page paper, address the following:
- 1. Briefly describe how cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and rational emotive behavioral therapy (REBT) are similar.
- 2. Explain at least three differences between CBT and REBT.
- 2 b. Include how these differences might impact your practice as a mental health counselor.
- 3. Explain which version of cognitive behavioral therapy you might use with clients and why.
- Support your approach with evidence-based literature.
Note: The College of Nursing requires that all papers submitted include a title page, introduction, summary, and references. The Sample Paper provided at the Walden Writing Center provides an example of those required elements All papers submitted must use this formatting.
minimum of 3 references
Wheeler, K. (Ed.). (2014). Psychotherapy for the advanced practice psychiatric nurse: A how-to guide for evidence-based practice (2nd ed.). New York, NY: Springer Publishing Company.
- Chapter 8, “Cognitive Behavioral Therapy” (pp. 313–346)