Delta H= -92.2 kJ
Given the the reaction was carried-out at 40.0 atm of pressure, the volume decreased by 1.12 L, and 35.0 L of ammonia gas was collected after the reaction chamber was returned to room temperature and pressure.
- Is the reaction endothermic or exothermic?
- How many moles of ammonia gas was collected?
- How much energy, in kJ, was involved in this reaction based on moles of ammonia gas produced?
- How much work, in kJ, is being performed? (Indicate the + or – sign)
- What is the change in internal energy for this reaction? (Indicate the + or – sign)
Please explain step by step so it’s easy for me to understand how you got the answer for each problem.