I don’t understand this Economics question and need help to study.
Find the data required in the chart on the website
Based on information found in http://www.usdebtclock.org/ fill in the following information but you need to round them off to millions, billions and trillions. Do nut just cut and paste.
- US population (in millions)___________
- What percentage of our population is living in poverty____________
- Per capita nominal GDP___________
- National debt (in trillions)___________
- Federal deficit (in billions)___________
- Net interest on debt___________
- How much are we paying as interest per hour?___________
- Student loan debt___________
- How much of our debt is held by foreigners?___________
- Give dollar amounts spent on the largest 3 federal government expenditures:
- US trade deficit____________
- US labor force (also known as work force)____________