Part 3 of the Global Education Workshop project will be to turn your Week 8 design document/research paper into a PowerPoint presentation for use in your current geographic location to expose educators, school leaders, and community members to the idea of global education as a powerful influence to build rapport, respect, and camaraderie among diverse groups. The focus of this presentation is to prepare them to meet the challenges of today’s global society and global education environment. This PowerPoint presentation will be turned in as the final assignment of this course and loaded into the Week 10 assignment tab for the professor’s review. If you would like feedback from your classmates on your presentation, you may also post it under Discussion #2, Part 2 in the Week 10 Discussion area. Your classmates will have the final week of class time to offer feedback to you at the same time that the professor is evaluating the presentation for content, clarity, use of APA style, and other assignment criteria.Develop 10-12 PowerPoint slides in which you:
- Summarize the key points of your research paper to influence your audience to accept global education as a viable inclusion in their lesson planning.
- Recommend strategies for accomplishing Criterion #1.
- Anticipate three (3) questions that participants may have and prepare a slide that answers them.
- Create an activity that invites participant involvement.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Formulate conceptual frameworks about global education policy and practice.
- Illustrate how teachers engaged in global education assist one another to become more effective instructors.
- Build a meaningful, professional-quality, course project that demonstrates an understanding of how policy issues impact higher education.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in leadership in global education.
- Write clearly and concisely about leadership in global education using proper writing mechanics.