I don’t understand this Business question and need help to study.
Part 1: International trade was once thought to be only for large businesses. That has changed. For this assignment, you are to write a brief paper on small business and international expansion. Be sure to view the globalization video provided in this module, then read the following resources. You may also read other resources on globalization and small business.
Some things to think about:
- What are the opportunities and threats do organizations face in the next five to ten years related to globalization?
- How can small businesses take advantage of globalization opportunities?
- What are the resources available to help small businesses engage in international trade?
- What is the role of innovation in globalization?
- How can laws and regulations impact global trade?
- Your paper should be around 500 to 750 words in length.
Part 2:Once you finish watching the video, you are to complete the second part of the assignment by answering the following question and submit your answer. The clip seems to claim that what John Nash described to his friends was the Nash equilibrium that no one should pursue the blonde. Please discuss why this cannot be the Nash Equilibrium according to what we learned from this module. Furthermore, please suggest what could be a Nash Equilibrium or if it ever exists in this situation.