- Week 9: Complete a rough draft of your entire Informative Essay (including Works Cited page)
- Week 10: Complete final self-review, create revision agenda, implement revision, and submit Informative Essay (including Works Cited page)
Requirements for Week 9:
Step 1 – Compose a full draft of your Informative Essay
- Identify connections between your sources and synthesize the connected information.
- Explain where and/or how the information in your sources differ.
- Use one (and only one) block quote in your essay. You MUST do this. (To review how to cite a block quote, go to the block quote video found in Week 6: Course Materials. You can also review page 529 in your textbook.)
- Your conclusion should NOT be a restatement of your thesis. It should explain how you got to your thesis.
- Your draft MUST be in MLA format.
Step 2 – Create a Works Cited page
Week 10: Complete final self-review, create revision agenda, implement revision, and submit Informative Essay
Instructions for Entire Essay:
Write a 5-6 page* Informative Essay in MLA format that answers a research question by making connections between your sources and synthesizing the information they provide. Your thesis should answer your research question in 1-2 sentences, and your essay should develop and support this answer.
This every thing i have worked on that has to be turned into a 5 page essay
can this be done each week has to be seperate as u can see