http://mynursingaffiliate.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-300x60.png 0 0 developer http://mynursingaffiliate.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo-300x60.png developer2021-03-07 13:08:382021-03-07 13:08:38Write : Introduction : Your introduction should describe the issue or topic. You should explain…
- Introduction: Your introduction should describe the issue or topic. You should explain why the topic is significant and why it warrants a solution. Your thesis should clearly show the solution you will present in the essay.
- Body Section 1: The first section of your essay should explain one of the sides of the issue. Fairly represent their arguments, concerns, and desired outcomes.
- Body Section 2: The second section of your essay should explain the opposing side of the issue. Fairly represent their arguments, concerns, and desired outcomes.
- Body Section 3: The third section of your essay should explain the shared beliefs and goals of the two perspectives. What do they have in common? Synthesize the two viewpoints to show how they will be able to build on their common goals.
- Body Section 4: The fourth section of your essay should detail your proposed solution or alternate position. Show how to solve the problem in a way that will benefit both parties. Draw on the common ground between the parties to find a reasonable way to create a third perspective on the issue. Show your readers how this third perspective is preferable to the two opposing sides.
- Conclusion: Your conclusion should restate the significance of the issue and synthesize the benefits of your proposed solution/third perspective.
- Tips for Success:
- Be fair and credible. Show your understanding of both sides of the issue by comparing and contrasting the ideas presented in your sources.
- Use a neutral tone. Consider yourself the mediator between the two parties.
- Consider your own rhetorical choices. Will you appeal to logos? Pathos? Ethos? How will you communicate effectively to your readers?
- Each body section may be more than one paragraph. For example, it is likely that you will need at least two paragraphs to fully develop Body Section 4.
- Support your ideas with quotations and paraphrases from the sources you considered in your research. You should use 2-3 quotations and paraphrase other main ideas. Be sure to use quotation marks and in-text citations appropriately and responsibly.
- Create a correctly formatted Works Cited page with an entry for each source you cite within your essay.
- Your essay should be approximately 1,100-1,200 words, not inclusive of the Works Cited page.
- Be sure to use MLA Style to format this assignment. Apply MLA Style to all aspects of the paper, including the heading, title page, proper paragraph indentation and spacing, font, margins, size, etc.